On the Fishermen & the Waterways of a Past War Tour you will enjoy a wide range of experiences - from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
|Day 1||Hoi An Ancient Town||Location: Local Fishing VillagesDeparture Time: 0830hr (8:30am) & 1330hr (1:...||L|
Location: Local Fishing Villages
Departure Time: 0830hr (8:30am) & 1330hr (1:30pm)
Duration: 4 hours
Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Pick up at hotel by coach.
-Transfer to a local fishing village
-Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community.
-Board Hoi An Eco-tour boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River.
-Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing.
-Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat race.
-Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides.
-Back on-board our boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink.
-Return to hotel by coach
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- English/French speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick-up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas).
- Hoi An Eco-tour boat cruise plus Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Fishing with local fisherman people.
- Explore water coconut palm paradise.
- Basket boat lesson.
- Basket boat ride adventure.
- Cold drinks
- Lunch on boat cooked by Captain Cook.
- Many, many photo opportunities
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- All of eco-tours program are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour).
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
- Booking tours required at least 24 hours.
Our Farming & Fishing Life Tour provides you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing communities.
The Palace is of richly Oriental architecture with curved pagoda roofs and ancient decorative patterns glittering with red lacquer trimmed with gold
7:30: The tour guide and driver will pick you up at the meeting point and transfer to Nam Dinh. 10:00: Upon arrival, we pay a visit to Vi Khe bonsai village.
Mekong Delta Biking & Home Stay Trip 2 days The .Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it
Mekong Delta Biking & Home Stay Trip 2 days The .Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam