Located 4 km to the east of Hoi An old town, the beach of Cua Dai is about 3 km long, 1 km of which is ideal with white sand, blue sea, clear, sunshine, cool water and sloping sea floor. Therefore it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Central Viet Nam. Along the beach is a stretch of willow trees. From very early in the morning, the living force of fishing villages is going on vividly and impressing while early swimmers from town come to the beach in great numbers.
Click to view full itinerary
Tour Cost includes:
- Full transportation by private car with aircondition as tour program indicated.
- English - speaking guide for visitng days only
- Entrance fees of visit day.
- Cooking tour, bike tour.
- Twin-share accommodation with daily breakfast ( AC room) with daily buffet breakfast
Tour Cost excludes:
- Personal insurance
- Meals ( lunch and dinner )
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc.
- Visa to Vietnam.