Lagoon Explorer Cruise
- Category: Lagoon Explorer Halong Bay Vietnam
- Hits: 2294
Duration: 2 days / 1 nights
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay -Bai Tu Long - Hanoi
The Lagoon Explorer I & II are the first and only junks on the Bay which can really sail! Built for expeditions, you can truly go to any corners of the Bay.
Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, louging on the sun deck or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted woodwork of teak and oak which make the Lagoon Explorer Junks a true masterpiece.
The junks each have one deluxe & three other cabins room, a fine dining restaurant & bar, an outdoor lounge, a swim platform, a well trained crew, 24 hour electricity supply and a host of activities to make your stay memorable.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional friendly services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay with Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Good for :
- Group of friends, family or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Those wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Brief itinerary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long -Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – HonGai Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave - Vung Vieng fishing village - HonGai Habour – Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 – 15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water
15.40: Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak
18.00: Back to the junk for relaxation
19.00: Enjoy your fantastic dinner and stay overnight on board
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy the bay's morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
15.45 – 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Notes: this itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition
2 - 3 pax
Over 07 pax
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Entrance fee
- 01 night accommodation on board Lagoon Explore Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- Boat insurance
- Tea and coffee
- Tour guide on board
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions lis
Extra service :
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 25USD/ person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat van
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.