- Category: infomations
- Hits: 1575
Information on how to get pre-arranged Visa on Arrival for Myanmar
In order to apply for VOA, the following information should be sent to EPG Travel preferably at least 3 weeks before arrival though we can do it in less time in some cases: (Most, but not all, of this will be on the passport page)
* Passport validity must be for at least 6 months
1) Copy of client's passport with photo and personal details page
2) Client's name
5) Ethnic origin of client (e.g., Chinese, Spanish etc)
7) Passport number
8) Issue date of Passport
9) Date of Birth
10) Place of Birth
11) Client's occupation
12) Client's permanent address
13) Arrival day to Yangon
14) Arrival flight details
- Once we receive this information our staff will fill in the visa on arrival form on behalf of each client and these visa forms will be given to immigration services at the airport. Clients will need to go to Visa on Arrival counter to be processed.
- The clients will need to bring 2 passport photos (b/w or color) to give to immigration.
- EPG Travel will inform the airline that the clients are having visa on arrival so that they will be allowed to board the flight to Yangon.
- There is a fee of USD 30 that the clients pay to Immigration Services at the airport upon arrival.
- EPG Travel will also send a visa approval letter for the clients to show
(if needed) when boarding the international arrival flight.
- The EPG charge for processing the visa on arrival is USD 25 per person or USD 50 for a single traveler. This cost will be included in the invoice for the tour.