Bai Tho Junk
- Category: Bai Tho Junk
- Hits: 3544
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
11.30 – 12.15 Arriving at Victory Coffee/ Hon Gai pier
12.30 Transfer via tender to your junk. Welcome drink - Cruise briefing, safety instructions, Check-in cabins - Depart for Halong Bay
13.00 Enjoy local sea food lunch while the junk sails to Ha Long Bay passing by Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster head) and Am tich (Teapot) islets’’
15.00 Visit Sung Sot cave - Explore the most famous grotto of Halong Bay
16.30 Visit Titop beach – It’s time for relaxing, swimming or kayaking…
18.00 Overnight anchorage near Titop and enjoy the sunset
19.30 Savor our Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 Activities: Relax on deck, drink service, karaoke (Charter Cruise) or fishing. Overnight on your junk
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay
07:00 Continental Breakfast
08:00 Transfer on Private Day boat
08:30 Arriving to Cruise through Ha long Bay and contemplate Man’s head islet, Tortoise islet then Soi Sim Island, discover the bay from the nice Panorama, and enjoy swimming on the most beautiful beach.
12:30 Back on Day Boat for an excepetional Seafood Lunch
13:30 Kayaking at Dark/ Light Caves
15:00 Continue cruising through the bay
17:00 Back to overnight boat
19:30 Set Dinner in Dining Room
21.00 Activities: Relax on deck, drink service, karaoke (Charter Cruise) or fishing.
Overnight on your junk
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay.
07:00 Light Breakfast
08:30 Explore Tunnel Cave by local rowing boat.
09:30 Check-out cabins – Luggage collection.
10:00 Having international buffet brunch served and settle bills while the boat continues cruising through Bai Tu Long bay, Bai Tho mountain and Ha Long market.
11:00 Arriving at pier. Time to say goodbye.
BAI THO DELUXE JUNKS
From 1 May - 30 Sept 2015
From 1 Jan - 30 April 2015 & from 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2015
Cabin Type Rates / Per Person
Child from 5 – 12
- Welcome drink
-Entrance and visits’ fees.
- In-house English & French tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- Kayak for decond day
- Asian set lunch, set dinner, mini breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Air Ticket, transportation & hotel
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
Roundtrip transfers by Victory Star shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha long
- US$ 30.00 net per adult
- US$ 15.00 net per child under 11 years old
- Depart daily at 7.30 AM at Thien Bao Office Building, 47A Le Van Huu St, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
* Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international.
Guest should advise of any special food preference, allergies or dietary requirement at least (1) week prior to the cruise date.
* Give all personal information 7 days before departure (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers).
A valid passport is required upon check in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
* Surcharge 20% of room charge for on day of 24 and 31 December of calendar and Lunar new year period.
* Credit card payment accepted on board with Visa and Master.